We don’t consider “organic” as just a buzzword, it’s in our DNA. In addition of being one of the cornerstones of our products and the way of life for us, it strongly guides us how we do business: with respect and gratitude for mother nature.
We know we are still far from perfect, but as we grow, we will keep on investing in sustainable materials, systems and methods to reduce our footprint and eventually achieve carbon-neutrality and contribute to a better, more sustainable world, for generations to come
During the product development and thus, each stage in the product life-cycle, we have examined the opportunities for policy intervention, rethink the need for the product, redesign to minimize waste potential and to extend its use.
We constantly keep exploring ways to recycle and reuse materials to minimize the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
• 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes and trays.
• 100% recycled and recyclable aluminum cans.
• 100% ecological and compostable plastic bags.
• 100% self-sustainable office & warehouse (solar panels & rainwater collection for sanitary use).
• Transformation from conventional to electric/hybrid company cars (end of 2022).
• Focus on keeping the physical supply chain as short as possible.
• Always examine and choose the most environmentally friendly ways of transport.
• 50% of all our transports are CO² neutral (the goal is to achieve 100% CO² neutral transport of goods before the end of 2022).
Instead of a marketing mix that mainly focuses on spending huge amounts on fancy advertisements, we have integrated a substantial % of our marketing budget on projects to give-back to the planet.
Moreover, instead of simply donating a percentage of our turnover to non-profit organizations, we have decided to take matters into our own hands, roll up our sleeves and make it a personal mission to contribute to a better future.
MORE INFO COMING SOON